- Nethermind, Erigon, Besu
- Lighthouse, Teku, Nimbus
- AWS Hosted infrastructure running in EKS in 3 AZs in us-west-2 or eu-west-1
- EBS backed clients across 3 AZs, one client type per AZ
- Distributed store backed SSV Validators, Cross AZ replication supports AZ failover
- ARM based hardware platform
- Data at rest encryption on storage, encryption in transit for EBS and Distributed store
- Memory (RAM) encryption provided by hardware platform
Verihash is one of two genesis operators for Stakewise’s decentralization push
- 4942 GNOSIS mainnet validators as of today ( block proposals )
- 167 Ethereum validators as of today ( block proposals )
VeriHashSSV Operator 1 – 99.96%
VeriHash1SSV Operator 2 – 99.88%
VeriHash2SSV Operator 3 – 99.96%
VeriHash3SSV Operator 4 – 99.96%
Average Over Set: 99.94%
We build and administer secure and resilient infrastructure for current and future blockchain requirements.
We bring vast experience architecting and administrating infrastructure in many deployment environments ranging from on-premises startups to multi-cloud Fortune 500 companies.
We have deep experience in diverse compute orchestration platforms and pride ourselves on developing and running efficient, secure, and highly available systems.
- Security focused – CVEs addressed in 24 hours, critical client patches applied in 24 hours.
- Immutable compute nodes - Replace over patch in place.
- No SSH Anywhere, all access using ephemeral keys granted via RBAC, with additional 2fs enforcement
- Client, Validator, and other administrative APIs are internal only
- Monitoring and Dedicated support 24/7; reachable via multiple communication mediums (see contact details below)
- We value client diversity and treat it as a top priority.
#About the Co-Founders:
We each have been running infrastructure, building software, and architecting systems for well over two decades.
We have extensive experience with crypto as builders of trading algorithms, execution engines, book management platforms, and market API integrations in the cloud.
We are excited to bring our skills and hard won lessons to the world of crypto infrastructure and SSV in particular because we think SSV is awesome!
- We commit to deploy hard fork updates to consensus / execution clients at least three (3) days before said hard fork, if sufficient notice was given by EF and/or client teams
- We commit to deploy maintenance releases of all clients (node/consensus/execution) in a timely manner
- We are committed to provide personal level support to our stakers / validators and can be reached though a variety of means, some of which include: Discord, Forums, Support Email, Telegram. (contact details below)
- We commit to issue postmortems in the event of unplanned outages of over 12 hours.
- We will always try to notify our validators / network participants about any planned downtime at least 48 hours in advance
- We commit to maintain and update our operator page to ensure our stakers / validators are able to make informed decisions about our services
Thank you for your consideration in this proposal!
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org