- 4TB NVMe WD RED High Endurance SSD
- 64GB DDR4 RAM
- Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz
- 1200/100 Mbps throughput via Tier-1 ISP
- 10 Validators on Gnosis
- 49 on
TableStakes offers non-custodial staking and consulting services. We are committed to ensuring the highest standards of excellence when it comes to building and operating infrastructure to maximize security & uptime.
- Truly Non-Custodial – you retain control of YOUR assets, we just manage the technical part
- Easy to Use – we aim to make ETH staking easy while reducing risk
- Completely Secure – Zero compromises when it comes to security
- Security updates for all components of the infrastructure (OS, node, execution, consensus) installed within 24 hours
- SSH auth restricted to ssh keys, only accessible via VPN, and only via a random high port number
- REST/WS/RPC APIs restricted to access only via internal endpoints (nothing exposed publicly)
- At-rest encryption of physical volumes enabled.
- Our nodes run on 100% DEDICATED, high-end, future-proofed physical hardware in a private secured facility with redundant power, UPS, and tier-1 network connectivity to ensure maximum up-time!
- Monitoring and Dedicated support 24/7; reachable via multiple communication mediums (see contact details below)
#About me, my skills and responsibilities
- I’m a Miner, Staker, Node Operator, open-source contributor, Crypto enthusiast / evangelist and Sr DevOps / SRE with 15+ years of experience overall, and 5+ years in the block-chain space specifically.
- Participated in and/or particpates in many testnets / devnets, some of which include SSV, RocketPool, Gnosis/xDAI, Kiln, Kintsugi, & Ropsten
- Contributed to many projects by providing buxfixes via PRs
- Experienced running nodes securely & reliably always utilizing best practices for security and architecture
- Experienced with and actively utilizes monitoring, alerting & logging analytic tools
- Since the beginning in participation of the SSV testnets, we have operated two nodes with an up-time in excess of %99.95 and better (currently %99.97 on both nodes)
- We are very responsible with ensuring security, performance, & up-time of our nodes while committing to timely security and software update as needed
- We commit to deploy hard fork updates to consensus / execution clients at least three (3) days before said hard fork, if sufficient notice was given by EF and/or client teams
- We commit to deploy maintenance releases of all clients (node/consensus/execution) in a timely manner
- We are committed to provide personal level support to our stakers / validators and can be reached though a variety of means, some of which include: Discord, Forums, Telegram & LinkedIn. (contact details below)
- We commit to issue postmortems in the event of unplanned outages of over 12 hours.
- We will always try to notify our validators / network participants about any planned downtime at least 48 hours in advance
- We commit to maintain and update our operator page to ensure our stakers / validators are able to make informed decisions about our services
Thank you for your consideration in this proposal!