Chinese Marketing Plans

As a potential Chinese Community Lead for the SSV network, I am eager to contribute my skills and experience to help increase awareness of this project in the Chinese market. To this end, I have developed a comprehensive and localized marketing plan for the SSV network. This plan includes a variety of strategies and tactics designed to reach the Chinese audience, build a strong community, and drive engagement with the project.

At the heart of this marketing plan is a focus on building relationships and fostering engagement with the Chinese community. To do this, I plan to utilize a range of channels and platforms, including social media, events, and partnerships. For example, I will create and manage a Twitter account specifically for Chinese audiences, translate all key content into Chinese, and host Twitter space events once per week. This will allow me to reach a large and engaged audience, build relationships with key influencers and media outlets, and promote the SSV network to the wider community. In addition to leveraging social media and events, I plan to build and moderate a WeChat group for SSV holders. This will provide a space for community members to connect, share ideas, and discuss the project. I will also represent the SSV network at relevant events and conferences in China, helping to increase awareness of the project and build relationships with SSV holders.

Plans in details:

1. Building and nurturing a strong, engaged Chinese community through some Chinese platforms like Wechat, QQ, DeBox, and etc. – Increase awareness and disseminate information to a wider audience.
  2. Promoting SSV Network to the Chinese community through a variety of channels, including social media (Weibo, Xiaohongshu), events (Blockchain/Crypto Events in China), and partnerships
  3. Build a twitter account for Chinese audiences (translate all key contents into Chinese) and host twitter space once per week (collaborate Chinese KOL and Media). – More traffic to the official SSV twitter.
  4. Moderation of the Chinese community in Discord
  5. Collecting and sharing feedback from the Chinese community
  6. Representing SSV at Chinese-focused events and conferences
  7. Prepare seasonal marketing plans and reports.

Overall, my marketing plan is focused on creating a strong, engaged, and well-informed Chinese community around the SSV network. By doing so, I am confident that I can help drive adoption, increase visibility, and ultimately help the SSV network to achieve its mission.

Why me?

I am Moca, have around 5 years experience in the Blockchain field, I used to manage ETH miners in Canada, and have been involved in the blockchain industry as a part of the media sector from 2018-2020. During that time, I have hosted numerous blockchain events in China. Currently, I am deeply invested in driving innovation in the field and am actively organizing a Web3 innovation lab. With my technical background and event management experience, I am well-equipped to make valuable contributions to any organization in the blockchain space.

The first time I learned about the SSV network was in July of 2022. Since then, I have conducted extensive research on the technology, including Distributed Validator Technology (DVT). I was immediately drawn to the SSV network’s mission and felt a strong desire to make a positive impact on the Ethereum ecosystem. As a fluent speaker of both Chinese and English, I possess a unique understanding of the Chinese community and culture. I believe that my language skills and cultural knowledge will be incredibly valuable in helping the SSV network to reach and engage with the Chinese community.

Grant:

A grant of 50,000 USDT per year has been offered, but I will only accept it if certain key performance indicators (KPIs) are met. These KPIs include gaining

1. 10,000 followers on Twitter
  2. building a community of 200 members (SSV holders) in a WeChat group.

By setting these KPIs, the goal is to ensure that the SSV network has a strong and engaged Chinese community, as well as a large online presence, before accepting the grant.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to further discuss my qualifications and how I can contribute to the SSV network as a Chinese Community Lead.