Multi-sig resignation

Hey all,

In accordance with the rules of the now live multi-sig proposal, I’m informing the community that I will be stepping down from my position as a member of the ssv.network multi-sig, so as to respect the necessary seven days of the ssv.network being informed before a decision is made by the ssv.network Multi-Sig.

The Multi-Sig Committee will soon announce who the replacement member will be stepping up to take my place as a member of the ssv.network DAO Multi-sig.

So long.

/T

2 Likes

The Multi-Sig committee would like to thank for the time @Taiga has spent as a member of the ssv.network DAO Multi-Sig Committee. :bouquet:

Taiga has proven to be of immeasurable help and insight during his time as a member of the community, for which both the DAO and the community are extremely grateful. With that in mind, we respect Taiga’s decision to step down from ssv.network DAO Multi-sig and hope to see him remain an integral part of the community in the years to come!

The vote on the replacement of Taiga will be held after seven days have passed since this announcement. Taiga’s place will be filled by none other than the great Jordan from stakewise.io, which we are very happy to have and are looking forward to being a part of the ssv.network DAO Multi-Sig.

Good luck, everyone!:four_leaf_clover:

Replacement Member

Jordan Sutcliffe
Business Development Lead at StakeWise
Discord: jstar.
Address: 0xf052e0df010819602F0B22a7cB600E33FFc91358

4 Likes

The multisig committee has voted to replace Taiga with Jordan.
The vote passed with the execution of the following transaction:

2 Likes