Merry Christmas from the Efficient Frontier team!
It’s been a volatile week going into Christmas.
- SSV gains have outperformed most of the crypto market
A few notes to explain what you are seeing:
• “7d Avg Spread” is the average spread from the best performing spread market (Binance USDT pair).
• “4% Liquidity” is ±2% from midprice liquidity sitting in the books across all exchanges
• In the individual pairs, the “2% Liquidity” is ±1% from the midprice liquidity sitting in that individual pair
- Our market share on on Binance and on OKX is still holding strong.
- We’ve increased our traded volume. This is inline with the increase in volume in the SSV market. We’re always looking to increase support where we can and continue to do so.
Spreads for the previous week.
- This is the % of time EF kept spreads from bid-ask at 75bps or better. EFs uptime is better than last weeks ~97+%
This does not include liquidity & trading in the V3 pool
Our aim is to continue to incentive volume and sustained trading health in the SSV market.