Disclaimer: Efficient Frontier, We source our own data but we plan to give more information on where to reference our data. If there are any questions please do not hesitate.
- The market has been relatively flat, SSVs losses have been a bit more pronounced.
A few notes to explain what you are seeing:
• “7d Avg Spread” is the average spread from the best performing spread market (Binance USDT pair).
• “4% Liquidity” is ±2% from midprice liquidity sitting in the books across all exchanges
• In the individual pairs, the “2% Liquidity” is ±1% from the midprice liquidity sitting in that individual pair
*The price movement and comparison can be referenced on CoinGecko under “How does the price performance of SSV Network compare against its peers?” https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ssv-network
- Our market share has remained consistent. Traded Volumes have increased, below is a snapshot of volumes on exchanges vs our volume in the same markets
- Volumes can be checked on https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ssv-network and on the respective exchanges
Spreads for the previous week.
- This is the % of time EF kept spreads from bid-ask at 75bps or better. EFs uptime is better than last weeks. We’ve maintained 98+% uptime.
Please follow market spreads either on the exchanges or Coingecko/Coinmarket cap to validate that our spreads are remaining below the agreed upon KPI
This does not include liquidity & trading in the V3 pool
Our aim is to continue to incentive volume and sustained trading health in the SSV market while remaining as transparent as we can with community members.