Disclaimer: Efficient Frontier would like to bring attention to last weeks message of bringing more transparency to the SSV community while maintaining our competitive edge. We source our own data but we plan to give more information on where to reference our data. If there are any questions please do not hesitate.
Overall volumes in the crypto market are down. SSV has followed the general market trend. However, the overall market is up 7.80%.
- Even though volumes have dropped. SSV is currently ~10% up in the last 7 days.
A few notes to explain what you are seeing:
• “7d Avg Spread” is the average spread from the best performing spread market (Binance USDT pair).
• “4% Liquidity” is ±2% from midprice liquidity sitting in the books across all exchanges
• In the individual pairs, the “2% Liquidity” is ±1% from the midprice liquidity sitting in that individual pair
*The price movement and comparison can be referenced on CoinGecko under “How does the price performance of SSV Network compare against its peers?” https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ssv-network
- Efficient Frontier has continued to increase our market share. Most notably in the Binance & OKX SSV/USDT market to provide some extra support.
*Reference the previous weeks reports Efficient Frontier Market Making Weekly Report January 23rd 2024)
**Claims related to traded volumes can be referenced at the following links :Market volume claim:(Volume 167: Digital Asset Fund Flows Weekly Report | by James Butterfill | Jan, 2024 | CoinShares Research Blog),
Spreads for the previous week.
- This is the % of time EF kept spreads from bid-ask at 75bps or better. EFs uptime is better than last weeks. We’ve maintained 99+% uptime.
Please follow market spreads either on the exchanges or Coingecko/Coinmarket cap to validate that our spreads are remaining below the agreed upon KPI
This does not include liquidity & trading in the V3 pool
Our aim is to continue to incentive volume and sustained trading health in the SSV market while remaining as transparent as we can with community members.