We want to inform the community that the grant committee has approved the following grant request on 25.07.22:
Total grant: $50K
Payment terms: Fully paid in $SSV tokens based on 90 days price average as of this week.
Verified Payment Address: 0xaecd92aec5bfbe2f5a02db2dee90733897360983 (Ethereum Verified Signed Message)
Hello there ,
Based on the agreed payment terms, the upfront payment of $10k (100% SSV) shall be executed as follows:
Amount SSV: 1,422.87
Decision date: 2022-07-25
90-day SSV token price: $7.02804
Really appreciate SSV grant committee, we received the upfront payment already, here I want to update the progress of XHash integrate with SSV:
Simply speaking, our solution can break down to 3 steps:
Step1: User upload their validator key and password,
Step2: We distribute this validator key to 4 key shares in our server
Step3: Register one validator for user and allocate this 4 key shares to our node operator
We finished the development work of Step2 already and working on step3, we hope we can finish this in 2-3 weeks on V2 testnet, we’ll demonstrate it at that time.
And we registered 4 node operators on Shifu network already.
I’d like to update XHash team’s current progress.
We have finished the Milestone #2: MVP that XHash Staking integrate with SSV Shifu testnet,
The MVP workflow is :
- User Register an account in our website;
- Generate keystore file on Ethereum staking launch;
- Upload their keystore file from our loading GUI;
- XHash stake system will check this file, if it’s validate then generate 4 key shares;
- Send transaction to SSV network smart contract to register validator automatically;
- Our 4 operators(XHash1, XHash2, XHash3, XHash4) will load those key shares
Demonstrated it with SSV team already, and thanks for the suggestions and feedbacks, very interested in how to improve the progress of generate deposit file and transfer keystore file more safely, hope to see your solution soon.