After an impressive 7-days in our last report the positive momentum has continued for SSV (& other Alts too).
- ~11.8% up in the last week.
We are continuing to broaden this positive momentum. We have more than doubled our traded volume across exchanges. We continue to incentives trading. There is more organic flow and more importantly takers to our maker orders.
We have seen the best 2 weeks of capital inflows into crypto since August last year so the optimism for the bull run starting (or at least the bear officially ending) is growing.
A few notes to explain what you are seeing:
• “7d Avg Spread” is the average spread from the best performing spread market (Binance USDT pair).
• “4% Liquidity” is ±2% from midprice liquidity sitting in the books across all exchanges
• In the individual pairs, the “2% Liquidity” is ±1% from the midprice liquidity sitting in that individual pair
- Volumes have almost tripled.
Marketshare for the previous week:
Spreads for the previous week.
- This is the % of time EF kept spreads from bid-ask at 75bps or better. EFs uptime ~96%
This does not include liquidity & trading in the V3 pool
Our aim is to continue to incentive volume and sustained trading health in the SSV market.
We are still attending to the requests set out by the DAO and appreciate the feedback.