The approval of the BTC ETF seems to be imminent and is currently dominating the news in the industry. The reaction has been mixed amongst alts.
- After weeks of positive price movement, SSV has been relatively flat over the last 7-days.
A few notes to explain what you are seeing:
• “7d Avg Spread” is the average spread from the best performing spread market (Binance USDT pair).
• “4% Liquidity” is ±2% from midprice liquidity sitting in the books across all exchanges
• In the individual pairs, the “2% Liquidity” is ±1% from the midprice liquidity sitting in that individual pair
- Volumes across exchanges have differed. Some have increased while some have decreased.
- Overall, there has been a net positive increase in volumes.
- Most notably, OKX volumes have increased from $81.1m to $119.9m
- EFrontier has increased our traded volume to add the needed support.
Spreads for the previous week.
- This is the % of time EF kept spreads from bid-ask at 75bps or better. EFs uptime is better than last weeks 90+%
This does not include liquidity & trading in the V3 pool
Our aim is to continue to incentive volume and sustained trading health in the SSV market.