Ecosystem Grant Program Final Draft

I think there will be a page going up on the website soon with some more information about the ambassadors and other community leaders. But in the meantime:

• Yorick — Founder of Cryptomanufaktur, maintainer of eth-docker, senior member of EthStaker, one of the top operators on SSV, all-around staking technical expert
  • Fod — PhD engineer/developer, past experience managing teams and grants/contracts
  • Ben Affleck — Technical product manager and business developer, writer of community newsletters
  • Ariel (Blox) — Director of Product Management at Blox
  • Taiga — Blockchain developer and technical expert

As Alon mentioned, all of us (minus Ariel) are the original SSV ambassadors and have been contributing in the community for a long time. We were also voted on as investment partners of the DAO through the partnership program.

In regards to specific roles and tasking, we will all pretty much have the same responsibilities (facilitating submissions, evaluating proposals, making decisions, distributing grants, helping teams execute, etc.). The one exception is that I’ll be operating as the “committee lead”, which means I’ll be organizing the group and making sure everything keeps moving.

3 Likes